Do you have an idea for a community project that involves clay? Contact me to discuss a partnership.
Through the generous funding of Neighbourhood Small Grants, I have hosted several clay workshops to create projects with local children that depict historical themes around Mount Pleasant, Vancouver BC.
- 2012: Brewery Creek 1850’s animals and nature
(Design: Kim Soo Goodtrack (Whichapawi), based on Bruce MacDonald original map and co-sponsored by EMA Society)
- 2011: Nightingale School area map with hand built tiles of buildings 1900-2011 (For the school’s centennial)
- 2011: Clay tile markers for Robson Park Edible Garden
- 2010: Clay building model of historical Vancouver city block
(Main/Kingsway 1 block North Broadway) Circa 1910’s
- 2009: Historical Pictorial circa 1910’s Clay Building tiles (source Vancouver Archives)
Click on any thumbnail to start slideshow.